- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons baby gherkins, drained, finely diced
- 1 large iceberg lettuce
- 1bunch radishes, washed, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions (shallots), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley
Wash lettuce, dry thoroughly and chill until crisp and ready to serve.
To make dressing; process egg in a food processor with vinegar. With motor still running, add oil in a slow stream until thickened. Transfer to a jug and stir in gherkin. Season to taste.
Cut lettuce in half, then cut each half into six wedges. Arrange on a platter and spoon over a little dressing. Scatter with sliced radish, green onion and parsley. Serve with remaining dressing to side.